( 1,023 KB )
You do not have the required access level. To download this file, see below for more information.
R RegisteredAccess Levels
Document SummaryThis document specifies:
- the Ticketing Layer requirements and recommendations on the use of the high-level Calypso API to process Calypso cards,
- additional Ticketing Layer recommendations on the use of the high-level Calypso API when processing Calypso Prime Revision 2 cards,
- best practices for the Ticketing System Management.
- It is the responsibility of the developer of Ticketing Layer to specify the contexts of the system.
- Each Calypso API specifies which Calypso cards and SAMs are supported or not. It is the responsibility of the developer of the Ticketing Layer to choose a Calypso API which is compliant with the Calypso cards and SAMs that will be used.
Public documents : There is no constraint on the document diffusion. Reproduction is authorised and diffusion by e-mail is possible. It is not necessary to login to download public documentation.
Restricted documents : Diffusion is restricted to the designated persons. The information contained in these documents is not public and must be kept confidential. The original recipient is fully responsible for its re-transmission, which may only concern people involved in the project, on a need-to-know basis. You must login to download restricted classified documents (e.g. Card Specifications). Access can be requested by completing the application form for registration.
Confidential documents : Diffusion of the document is strictly restricted to the individually authorised persons. The original recipient is fully responsible for its re-transmission, which may only concern people involved in the project, on a need-to-know basis. These persons must not reproduce or transmit the document again without prior authorisation from the original recipient. It must be stored in a secure place, or encrypted (for electronic documents whose access is not secure). It can only be exchanged in a sealed envelope, or in encrypted form (if electronic version). Therefore, it is stored encrypted on the Calypso File Repository. Access can be requested by completing the application form for registration and completing the subsequent NDA.