You do not have the required access level. To download this file, see below for more information.
R RegisteredAccess Levels
This document specifies the version 3.3 Edition 2 of the Calypso Prime product.
It cancels and replaces the previous release of version 3.3, dated 10 September 2019. This previous release must be discarded.
This document uses definitions and concepts defined and explained in the Calypso Core Definitions | 210812. A good understanding of these core concepts and definitions is advised in order to fully apprehend the contents of this document.
Restricted documents disclosure
This document is classified restricted. This means the diffusion is restricted to the designated persons. The information contained in this document is not public and must be kept confidential.
I understand and accept that this Document is confidential and that I and my Company (below referred to as Recipient) agree with the terms and conditions set forth herein:
1. Recipient undertakes not to disclose any part of the Document.
2. This Agreement imposes no obligation on Recipient with respect to any portion of the Document received which, shown by documented proof, (a) was known by Recipient prior to the download, (b) was received by Recipient from a third party under no obligation of confidentiality, (c) was at the time of the download already in the possession of Recipient or (d) was legally put in the public domain.
3. This Agreement does not transfer any rights of any kind to Recipient. This Agreement does not include the granting of any license. The Recipient is solely responsible for determining whether their activities require a license to any technology. The Recipient is aware that it needs to sign a license from Innovatron in order to use this technology in the products it manufactures.
4. Recipient agrees to use the Document only for information purposes or for designing products that would legally use products compliant to the Document. This Agreement does not authorize the Recipient to design products compliant with the Document.
5. Recipient shall restrict disclosure of the Documents solely to those employees having to know. Recipient is responsible that its employees are or shall be committed according to the provisions of this agreement.
6. The Recipient may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that it erases, deletes or destroys any copy of the Documents, and that the Recipient sends to Innovatron a written notice stating that any copy of the Documents have been erased, deleted, or destroyed, including possible electronic backups (Innovatron - 27 rue de Bassano - 75008 PARIS - FRANCE).