Confirmed speakers for the 7th edition of the Budapest Smart Ticketing and Digital Services Forum
- By Manon Chaix
On Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd of June 2022, decision makers, CEOs, institutional and civil society actors from digitalization, urban mobility and services, will meet in Budapest to debate the transformations seen in these sectors under the pandemic, including lessons of resilience derived from the last couple of years.
We will explore and debate the following questions and more:
- Who are the newest players and what recent policies shape urban digitalization?
- Is MaaS and ABT combination a game changer towards seamless mobility? What are the sustainability challenges and opportunities under the European Green Deal?
- Are the payment schemes at the crossroads or taking a breakthrough?
- What is the state-of-the art of mobile ticketing and railways digitalization?
- How can open standards support the recovery of public transport systems?
- What are the inspiring experiences of regional public authorities in recuperating from the pandemic period and what was the role of digitalization?
The 7th edition of the Forum will create the right context to answer such questions during a large variety of panels and roundtables.
Confirmed speakers and influencers who will share their experiences at the Forum include: Budapesti Közlekedesi Központ, Ministry of Transport of Romania, ATM Barcelona, AVM Holding Venice, CFR, Smart Ticketing Alliance, eos.uptrade, MAV Start, SNCF, ATM Milan, Cubic, Club Italia, Fairtiq, Snowball Technologies, Metamorphio, Elferadvies, SMFCON, TPBI, Technical University of Budapest, Sigma Systems, Awaait, FairsFair, Wizway, Vy Group and more to come.
Register for your place on CNA’s website: www.calypsonet.org/event/7th-smart-ticketing-and-digital-services-forum/
Stay posted with the agenda updates for the Forum (the number of places is limited!) here: www.calypso-budapest-event.org.