CNA 2020 Activity Report
- By Manon Chaix
We are pleased to announce the publication of our 2020 activity report, which highlights our progress and achievements over the previous 12 months.
2020 was an unprecedented year for our industry, with the global pandemic bringing new challenges to public transport and ticketing. Our mission to advance the contactless ticketing ecosystem to support a safe and sustainable public transport industry is now more crucial than ever before.
We are pleased to present our 2020 Activity Report, which contains insights on multiple milestones throughout the year, including:
- Releasing open-source software Eclipse Keyple
- Evolving CNA’s certification with independent body, Paycert
- Developing our working groups, including delivering the Calypso Basic specification
- Hosting numerous virtual events to engage our transport community
- Expanding our global presence
- Working with OSPT Alliance in a program of enhanced cooperation