8th Budapest Smart Ticketing & Digital Services Forum
- By Chaix Manon
CNA invites you to the 8th Budapest Smart Ticketing & Digital Services Forum, which will be held on May 11th and 12th, 2023.
- Institutional perspectives on the most recent urban mobility digitalization trends and challenges
- MaaS / ABT – How to move from case studies to best practices?
- Interoperability and Openness: Key features or add ons of a ticketing system?
- Mobile ticketing and the revamping of fare policy frameworks
- Can digitalisation support public transport towards climate neutrality?
- Railways ticketing constraints for seamless journeys
- The funding eco system to enhance public transport and mobility digitalisation
- Inclusiveness of digitalisation processes
- Urban intelligence actors, technologies and initiatives